LAMDA Teacher Training Day
Time & Location
About the event
This beginners workshop will cover all aspects of the Acting strand of the LAMDA syllabus, from Introductory to Grade 8.
We will cover:
- Exercises and Games for 1-1 and 1-2 teaching, as well as group games
- Top tips for high-quality LAMDA teaching
- Best practice for delivering LAMDA sessions, including lesson plans and how to run an exam centre
- The business side of LAMDA, what to charge, and how to be prepared (including First Aid and DBS checks)
At the end of the day you will:
- Feel inspired and confident about teaching the Acting LAMDA syllabus
- Gain new ideas for games, exercises and warm ups
- Make a new network of colleagues
- Receive a hand out covering all aspects of the day, including further tips and recommendations
- An invitation to our private Facebook group; a space for discussion, support and advice
The workshop fee also includes lunch and refreshments.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Early Bird£100+£2.50 Service fee£100+£2.50 Service fee0£0